Responsible for providing strategic direction, design and administration of corporate health and welfare plans, qualified and non-qualified retirement and savings plans, and executive benefit programs. Manage all benefit related third party vendor contracts and relationships to provide competitive cost of administration and high level of customer service.
1. Design, develop and administer competitive, cost-effective benefit programs including group health, dental, vision, life, AD&D LTD, STD, defined benefit and defined contribution retirement and savings, flexible spending and time off.
2. Manage insurance and administrative service contracts for active and retired employees including coalition purchasing, funding, contract negotiations, administration, and service levels.
3. Ensure the business lines maintain a competitive benefits posture in the market place. Conduct special studies and projects to support benefit plans and programs to support strategic direction and union negotiations.
4. Ensure all benefit plans are in compliance with all current federal and state regulations/guidelines including governmental reporting and participant disclosures (5500's, SAR's, SMM's, HIPAA, and SPDs).
5. Manage COBRA, HIPAA requirements and serve as Corporate Privacy Officer.
6. Design, develop and implement communication tools to ensure and enhance employee understanding of benefit programs.
7. Participate and provide guidance during due diligence, acquisition or divestiture activities as required.
8. Chairman of EBPB Administrative Committee.
9. Participate in the selection and management of benefits consultants, vendors, brokers, etc.
10. Manage department resources and develop staff to ensure effective and efficient processes and exceptional customer service.
11. Demonstrate a commitment to PPL core values. Cooperate, and coordinate with other areas of HR& Services as required to achieve effective results.
Candidates must meet the basic qualifications to receive consideration.
1. Bachelor's Degree or 10 years of equivalent experience.
2. Minimum 10 years experience in the design, development and administration of employee benefit programs including 5 years in a management or supervisory role.
3. Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
This position requires knowledge of financial analysis and quantitative methods. Also required is strong writing and verbal skills to prepare management reports and presentations. Equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources. The incumbent must possess analytical, time management, and administrative skills, written, verbal, and negotiation communication skills, and interpersonal and supervisory skills. Compensation or other Core Human Resources Compentency experience is desired.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PPL is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity and the strength it brings to the workplace - M/F/D/V
How To Apply
1. Click on Apply Now button
2. Upload a new resume or select one you previously uploaded, or cut and paste a resume from a Word document
3. Complete the online application.
4. Click the Submit button
You can save your electronic application and come back at a later time to finish; however, you must hit Submit to actually send your completed online response.
NOTE: Once you submit your online response, you cannot go back and edit your online response or resume, nor can you re-submit for the same vacancy.